HYPERGRYD demonstrates key enabling technologies for thermal electricity markets coupling, integrating low-temperature smart heating and cooling systems including:
- RES-based enabling technologies,
- ICT tools and
- Integrated HYPERGRYD platform.
HYPERGRYD will serve as an integrator for the efficient cooperation of RES technologies towards the IoT ecosystem of DHC network, delivering a compatible and holistic solution for a network of systems and possible end users.
The HYPERGRYD platform will:
- Deliver complex event processing and dynamic data analytics and optimization, especially for the intermittent RES operations in DHC networks;
- Serve as the single service hub for all hardware, end users and stakeholders;
- Exploit the extensive flexibilities of edge computing;
- Ease the user engagement through easy set-up and operation; and
- Offer great improvements of connectivity with existing and new systems, sensors, end users and data sources of the 4th and 5th generation of thermal energy networks.
Layer 1 - RES-based Enabling Technologies
The transition of the energy sector towards a higher penetration of renewables is a challenge that cannot be tackled by improving the efficiency of renewable generation alone, it is rather a problem that involves intertwined technical, environmental and socio-economic issues.
Layer 2 - HYPERGRYD Smart Tools
Layer 3 - HYPERGRYD Integrated Platform and Services
Development of an overall platform-of-platforms, which offers seamless transition between different specialized platforms to monitor, analyze and operate the whole system from different aspects and different life stages.